Sponsorship and Exhibition bookings are now open. Click here to book.
Dates for conferences:
New South Wales - Tuesday 7 - Thursday 9 September, Sydney ICC - Business Events Grant Funding available. See below for further details.
South Australia - Saturday 24 - Sunday 25 July, Adelaide
Northern Territory - Saturday 21 - Sunday 22 August, Darwin
Australian Capital Territory - Thursday 2 September
Western Australia - Friday 15 - Sunday 17 October, Perth
Queensland - Friday 29 - Sunday 31 October - Business Events Grant Funding available. See below for further details.
Tasmania - Saturday 6 - Sunday 7 November
Victoria – Monday 22 - Wednesday 24 November, Melbourne - Business Events Grant Funding available. See below for further details.
*Subject to change
We are pleased to inform sponsors and exhibitors that the Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) Annual Conference (Centenary Series) in Queensland - Friday 29 - Sunday 31 October, New South Wales, Tuesday 7 September - Thursday 9 September 2021 and Victoria Monday 22 - Wednesday 24 November 2021, is an approved event under the $50 million Business Events Grants Program and is listed on the Schedule of Approved Business Events on Austrade’s website.
The Business Events Grant Program entitles sponsors and exhibitors to apply for a grant of between $10,000 and $250,000 (up to 50% of eligible expenditure) to support business attending exhibitions.
- Exhibitors must apply themselves.
- Go to website to submit your application.
- Applications for grant funding are open now.
- Applications close when the funds are exhausted or on 30 March 2021, whichever comes first.
What is eligible expenditure?
- Floor/booth space
- Set up costs (e.g., design, manufacture, and shipping of exhibits)
- Event stand management (e.g., exhibiting staff and on-costs)
- Travel, accommodation, and registration
- Promotional material
- Furniture and equipment hire
- Display and signage
- Freight (e.g. courier, postal services)
Program guidelines and the application form are now available at Department of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resource's website.